DisclaimerThe information on this site is for your information only. We take every step to try and ensure that the information on the site is accurate and complete, but the VHS will not be responsible for any loss suffered or incurred as a result of any reliance placed on the site or its contents. The site contains links to other sites, but this is not an endorsement of the organisations they depict or their products or services. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for any of the material contained on any third-party web site.
All material on this site is © VitalityHealthSolutions, unless otherwise stated. You may browse the site and print copies of extracts for personal use, but not for redistribution without our written consent.
The advice provided on this site is generic in nature.
Nutritional Counseling and advice from VitalityHealthSolutions.org
The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. All content, including text, graphics, images and information, contained on or available through this web site is for general information purposes only. Vitality Health Solutions makes no representation and assumes no responsibility for the accuracy of information contained on or available through this web site, and such information is subject to change without notice. You are encouraged to confirm any information obtained from or through this web site with other sources, and review all information regarding any medical condition or treatment with your physician.
Terms and ConditionsThe Vitality Health Solutions (VHS) does not capture and store any personal information about individuals who access this web site, except (1) where you voluntarily choose to give us your personal details via email or the feedback form, or by enquiring about or ordering any of our services or publications; (2) register for an event; and/or (3), where you subscribe to one of our newsletters.
When individuals register for VHS newsletters, the data supplied is only used by VHS to send specific newsletters. Newsletters contain information such as nutrition news and updates, education news, new or updated VHS resources, events and training opportunities. Individuals can view and update their information via a link in the newsletter email, as well as unsubscribe at any time. Registration for newsletters is via Your Mailing List Provider (click here for their terms of service).
Access your dataYou have a right to know about the personal information that the VHSwebsite holds about you. You also have the right to have your data corrected or deleted. If you have any questions about the use of your personal information, please contact the VHS at the address below. All requests will be acknowledged and processed within one month. This includes what data we hold, how it is used, amends and removal.
You may delete and block all cookies from this site, but parts of the site will not work.
Most web browsers allow some control of most cookies through the browser settings. To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
User ConductBy using the Vitality Health Solutions (VHS) Web Site and Services you agree: (a) to provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the subscription form, contribution form and any registration form. If any information provided by you is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, VHS reserves the right to terminate your subscription and refuse any and all current or future use of the Services.
Without limitation of the foregoing, you agree to not use the Web Site or Services to:
* Upload, post, publish, email, reproduce, distribute or otherwise transmit any information, data, text, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages or other materials, including any Contribution, (collectively, ” Content”), that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, embarrassing, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, deceptive, fraudulent, contains explicit or graphic descriptions or accounts of sexual acts, invasive of another’s privacy, or hateful;
* “Stalk” another;
* Upload, post, publish, email, reproduce, distribute or otherwise transmit any Content that victimizes, harasses, degrades, or intimidates an individual or group of individuals on the basis of religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, age, or disability;
* Harm minors in any way;
* Impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
* Forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any Content transmitted to or through the Web Site;
* Upload, post, publish, email, reproduce, distribute or otherwise transmit any Content that you do not have a right to transmit under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
* Upload, post, publish, email, reproduce, distribute or otherwise transmit any Content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party;
* Upload, post, publish, email, reproduce, distribute or otherwise transmit any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “Spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of solicitation;
* Upload, post, publish, email, reproduce, distribute or otherwise transmit any material that contains software viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment or any other similarly destructive activity, or surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information;
* Act in a manner that negatively affects other users’ ability to engage in the Web Site or Services;
* Engage in any activity that is contrary to or which would adversely affect the purpose or intention of the Web Site or Services, including but not limited to, actually or attempting to manipulate, corrupt or otherwise affect the outcome of the Services, in whole or part, by, among other methods, subscribing another party without their authorization or registering multiple subscriptions under the same or different names;
* Interfere with or disrupt the Service or servers or networks connected to the Service, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Service; or
* Intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law.
You also agree that you will not harvest, collect or store information about the users of this Web Site or the Content posted by others on this Web Site or use such information for any purpose inconsistent with the purpose of this Web Site or for the purpose of transmitting or facilitating transmission of unsolicited bulk electronic mail or communications.
Restrictions/Use of MaterialExcept as expressly permitted, you agree not to use the Web Site for sale, trade or other commercial purposes, and, you may not modify, copy, publish, display, transmit, adapt or in any way exploit the content of the Web Site. Only if you obtain prior written consent from us — and from all other entities with an interest in the relevant intellectual property — may you publish, display or commercially exploit any material from the Web Site. To seek our permission, you may write to us at our address provided below. If permission is granted by us and by all other entities with an interest in the relevant intellectual property, you may not change or delete any author attribution, trademark, legend or copyright notice.
You must abide by all additional copyright notices or other restrictions contained on the Web Site.
Unsolicited MaterialsIn operating this site, Well+Good does not solicit nor does it wish to receive any confidential, secret or proprietary information or other material from you through the Web Site or Well+Good mail and email addresses, or in any other way. Any information or material submitted or sent to Well+Good, will be deemed not to be confidential or secret. By submitting or sending information or other material to Well+Good you represent and warrant that the information is original to you and that no other party has any rights to the material.
Contests, Promotions, Simulations or GamesFrom time to time, VHS may offer as part of the Services, either on or through the Web Site, contests, promotions, simulations or games (collectively, “Contests”). To participate in Contests, subscribers may be required to complete a registration form. Upon submission, all registrations become the exclusive property of VHS. Registered users (each, a “Registered User”) are permitted only one account. Registered Users with more than one account are subject to immediate disqualification from any Contest, unless the description of the Contest expressly invites a user to register multiple times. VHS, at its sole discretion, may suspend or revoke the registration of any Registered User.
Registered Users agree to release VHS and its agents, advertisers, sponsors or promotional partners, from all liability arising from participation in any Contest located on, or accessed through, the Web Site. VHS is not responsible for technical, hardware or software failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions which may limit any Registered User’s ability to participate in any Game.
Each Registered User agrees to be bound by the rules of any Contest and by the rules of fair play and consideration of fellow Registered User. A Registered User who violates any of the rules or guidelines for behavior published on the Web Site, or the site where the Contest is conducted, are subject to immediate disqualification and revocation of their registration. VHS is under no obligation to award any prize to any Registered User who violates a published rule or guideline.
Some Contest may offer prizes to Registered Users. All prizes are subject to the official game or contest rules published with that Contest. VHS reserves the right to cancel, terminate or alter any Contest or the rules thereof at any time without prior notification.
Advertising Policy, Affiliate Disclosure and Third Party WebsitesVHS accepts paid advertisements including but not limited to CPC (cost-per-click) advertisements and banner advertisements; furthermore, VHS does, from time to time, participate in affiliate programs. When you click on some, but not all, links at VHS or purchase from some, but not all, companies mentioned at VHS and its administrator will earn money from these programs. VHS does not conduct paid reviews; however, VHS will accept product to review.
VHS does not endorse, make claim to or verify any of the information found on third-party websites including advertisers and affiliates. Your use of third party sites is at your own risk.
Intellectual Property RightsAll materials contained in this Web Site are the copyrighted property of VHS and its affiliates or licensors. As between VHS and you, VHS is the sole owner of all content on the Web Site, including without limitation, all applicable U.S. and non-U.S. copyrights, patents, trademarks, and trade secrets, and other intellectual property rights thereto. Except as otherwise specifically provided in these Terms and Conditions, you may not download or save a copy of the Web Site or any portion thereof, for any purpose. You may, however, print a copy of individual screens appearing as part of the Web Site solely for your personal, non-commercial use or records, provided that any marks, logos or other legends that appear on the copied screens remain on, and are not removed from the printed or stored images of such screens. All title and intellectual property rights in and to the content of the Linked Sites is the property of the respective content owner and may be protected by applicable copyright or other intellectual property laws and treaties.
Parental PermissionThis Web Site is not intended to be a children’s site, therefore, some of the available information may concern certain topics that may not be appropriate for children. VHS may, at its discretion, require users under 18 to obtain the consent of a parent or guardian to view certain content, and VHS may limit access to certain content to users above a specified age. You agree to abide by any such restrictions, and not to help anyone avoid these restrictions.